- Meet & Assist
- 03 nights in the chosen hotel in Cairo based on Bed & Breakfast.
- 02 nights in Siwa based on Bed & Breakfast
- Meals: 6 Breakfast, 02 Lunch, 02 Dinner
- Sightseeing as mentioned in the itinerary with private Egyptologist English guide & Entrance fees
- All Transfers as mentioned in the itinerary with Private A/C modern Coach
- Daily mineral water during sightseeing
- International flight tickets
- Egypt Visa
- Any Extras not mentioned
- Entrance inside the Pyramids tombs, solar boat, mummy room & Tut tomb
Important notes & traveling tips:
- Please check the latest updates about Covid-19 at https://covid19.who.int/region/emro/country/eg
- All the above is just an offer subject to your acceptance & no booking is done yet, space will be subject to availability while we go through booking.
- Rate based on the above mentioned number of travelers, in case there is an increase or decrease in the number of travelers or change of date, Egypt Promotion Travel keeps the right to change its rate accordingly.
- All transfers throughout the entire trip on a private basis by A/C Deluxe Vehicle.
- All above mentioned sightseeing on Private basis on Cairo and joining other guests on board the cruise, including entrance fees
- Cruise itineraries may be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances may be in sequences but not in visits.
- Rates are including taxes and service charges
- Hotels official Check in at 15:00 hrs. & Check out at 12:00 hrs.
- Cruise official Check in before lunch at 12:00 hrs. & check out after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
- International meals are served at the hotels and onboard the cruises.
- Full Day tours start at 09:00 hrs. Till 17:00 hrs. (Maximum 8 hours).
- Half Day tours start at 09:00 hrs. Till 13:00 hrs. OR at 12:00 hrs. Till 16:00 hrs. (Maximum 4 hours).
- Our rates do not include any kind of insurance.
- Drones and wireless planes are not allowed in Egypt at all and will be confiscated at borders on arrival.
- Tipping is a way of life in Egypt which is used even among Egyptian citizens to show their satisfaction & appreciation toward the provided services & all kinds of tips are not included in our rates unless stated in our inclusions.
- There are 2 accepted ways of payment in Egypt:
- Credit card (fees 2.5% of total amount).
- Bank transfer (excluding banking fees according to your bank regulations).
- Room Types & special requests:
- Triple Rooms are usually twin or double rooms with rollaway extra beds & not 3 standard beds.
- Twin rooms or King Size bed rooms are subject to availability on check in date as cannot be confirmed in advance.
- In case accommodation special request: we can confirm only when we get a hotel confirmation otherwise it will be according to their availability upon check-in time.
- Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to the arrival date to Egypt as some airlines set a condition of this minimum validity in order to avoid any problems while checking in to the flight.
- Weather in Egypt – The climate of Egypt is a hot season from May to September and a cool season from October to April.
- Dress Code in Egypt – we recommend a proper dress code according to the traveling month. The hot shorts are not recommended especially at religious places & allowed in resort cities like Sharm, Dahab, El Gouna, Marsa Alam & Hurghada.
Some nationalities can apply for visa directly using link https://www.visa2egypt.gov.eg/eVisa/Home?VISTK=R0UQ-4Y5W-9YE7-J4ES-IHM2-ZQ84-V2SU-TUYU-ADQC-C5D6-TH8W-MVJR-NU0S-RJRY-PTLX-63LH