- 04 nights’ accommodation on Full board including breakfast, lunch, dinner
- All sightseeing tours as mentioned in program
- Entrance fees to the above mentioned sites
- English speaking guide
- All service charges and taxes
- Egypt Entry Visa.
- International flight ticket as well as the domestic flight ticket if any.
- Any optional tours or Meals or Beverage during tour or Personal expenses or any services didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Travel insurance
Important notes & traveling tips:
- Please check the latest updates about Covid-19.
- All the above is just an offer subject to your acceptance & no booking is done yet, space will be subject to availability while we go through booking.
- Rate based on the above-mentioned number of travelers, in case there is an increase or decrease in the number of travelers or a change of date, Egypt Promotion Travel keeps the right to change its rate accordingly.
- All transfers throughout the entire trip on a private basis by A/C Deluxe Vehicle.
- All above mentioned sightseeing on a Private basis in Cairo and joining other guests onboard the cruise, including entrance fees
- Cruise itineraries may be changed without prior notice due to navigational circumstances may be in sequences but not in visits.
- Rates are including taxes and service charges
- Hotels official Check-in at 15:00 hrs. & Check out at 12:00 hrs.
- Cruise official Check in before lunch at 12:00 hrs. & check out after breakfast at 08:00 hrs.
- International meals are served at the hotels and onboard the cruises.
- Full Day tours start at 09:00 hrs. Till 17:00 hrs. (Maximum 8 hours).
- Half-Day tours start at 09:00 hrs. Till 13:00 hrs. OR at 12:00 hrs. Till 16:00 hrs. (Maximum 4 hours).
- Our rates do not include any kind of insurance.
- Drones and wireless planes are not allowed in Egypt at all and will be confiscated at borders on arrival.
- Tipping is a way of life in Egypt which is used even among Egyptian citizens to show their satisfaction & appreciation toward the provided services & all kinds of tips are not included in our rates unless stated in our inclusions.
- There are 2 accepted ways of payment in Egypt:
- Credit card (fees 2.5% of total amount).
- Bank transfer (excluding banking fees according to your bank regulations).
- Room Types & special requests:
- Triple Rooms are usually a twin or double rooms with rollaway extra beds & not 3 standard beds.
- Twin rooms or King Size bedrooms are subject to availability on the check-in date as cannot be confirmed in advance.
- In case of accommodation special requests: we can confirm only when we get a hotel confirmation otherwise it will be according to their availability upon check-in time.
- Please make sure that your passport is valid for at least 6 months prior to the arrival date to Egypt as some airlines set a condition of this minimum validity in order to avoid any problems while checking in to the flight.
- Weather in Egypt – The climate of Egypt is a hot season from May to September and a cool season from October to April.
- Dress Code in Egypt – we recommend a proper dress code according to the traveling month. Hot shorts are not recommended especially at religious places & allowed in resort cities like Sharm, Dahab, El Gouna, Marsa Alam, and Hurghada.
- Some nationalities can apply for visas.