- Early morning, Egypt Promotion Travel Representative will pick you up and transfer to Luxor airport to travel to Cairo by a domestic flight.
- Upon arrival to Cairo, Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will meet at the airport to start your amazing tour to Cairo and visit:
- Start your amazing Cairo Day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza:
- The Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu): The only ones surviving of the seven wonders of the ancient world & the oldest pyramid in Giza and the largest in Egypt, Khufu’s Great Pyramid stood 146m high when it was completed around 2570 BC.
- Pyramid of Chephren (Khafre): it is the second-tallest and second-largest of the 3 Ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza and the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled c. 2558−2532 BC.
- Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus): It’s is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, located on the Giza Plateau in the southwestern outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It is thought to have been built to serve as the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure.
- The Great Sphinx: The Sphinx is carved from a single piece of stone. One of most famous monuments in the world, it is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of lion and the face of a man. lt is 70 m long and 20 m high. The face of the Sphinx closely resembles that of King Kephren.
- Move to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Museum. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display and the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company, Garozzo-Zaffarani, to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region, you can visit The Royal mummy’s room (additional cost).
- Shopping at Khan El-Khalili: which is a famous bazaar and souq (or souk) in the historic center of Cairo. Established as a center of trade in the Mamluk era and named for one of its several historic caravanserais, the bazaar district has since become one of Cairo's main attractions for tourists and Egyptians alike. It is also home to many Egyptian artisans and workshops involved in the production of traditional crafts and souvenirs.
- Finally, transferred to Cairo Airport for flight to Luxor then transfer to your hotel.
Suggested Flight Times Approximately
Luxor to Cairo 06:00 / 07:00
Cairo to Luxor 19:00 / 20:00
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Meet and assisted upon arrival and departure at the airport.
- Transport by private Air condition vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Domestic flight ticket Luxor / Cairo / Luxor
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mention in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.