- Egypt Promotion Travel representative will pick you up early morning from your hotel in Hurghada and escort you to Cairo by private air-conditioned vehicle.
- Upon your arrival to Cairo; Egypt Promotion Travel Egyptologist tour guide will meet you start your amazing Cairo Day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza:
- The Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu): The only ones surviving of the seven wonders of the ancient world & the oldest pyramid in Giza and the largest in Egypt, Khufu’s Great Pyramid stood 146m high when it was completed around 2570 BC.
- Pyramid of Chephren (Khafre): it is the second-tallest and second-largest of the 3 Ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza and the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled c. 2558−2532 BC.
- Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus): It’s is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, located on the Giza Plateau in the southwestern outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It is thought to have been built to serve as the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure.
- The Great Sphinx: The Sphinx is carved from a single piece of stone. One of most famous monuments in the world, it is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of lion and the face of a man. lt is 70 m long and 20 m high. The face of the Sphinx closely resembles that of King Kephren.
- Move to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Museum. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display and the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company, Garozzo-Zaffarani, to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region, you can visit The Royal mummies’ room (additional cost).
- After finishing your amazing tour; travel back to Hurghada by private air-conditioned vehicle and transfer back to your hotel.
** Important note: We recommend you to bring (Passport, Sun glasses & Hat, Sun cream, Camera).
- Private Transfer by Air Conditioned vehicle from Hurghada to Cairo & return
- Pick-up and drop-off service from your Hurghada hotel
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified English speaking Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry fees to Mummy room at Egyptian Museum nor Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mention in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Extra transfer will be applied for pick up from other area in Hurghada (Makadi Bay, Safaga, El Gouna, Abo Soma Bay).
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.