- Early Morning, Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo.
- Start your amazing Cairo Day tour to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza:
- The Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu): The only ones surviving of the seven wonders of the ancient world & the oldest pyramid in Giza and the largest in Egypt, Khufu’s Great Pyramid stood 146m high when it was completed around 2570 BC.
- Pyramid of Chephren (Khafre): it is the second-tallest and second-largest of the 3 Ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza and the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled c. 2558−2532 BC.
- Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus): It’s is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, located on the Giza Plateau in the southwestern outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It is thought to have been built to serve as the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure.
- The Great Sphinx: The Sphinx is carved from a single piece of stone. One of most famous monuments in the world, it is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of lion and the face of a man. lt is 70 m long and 20 m high. The face of the Sphinx closely resembles that of King Kephren.
- Memphis City: it was the capital city of the Lower Egypt at the 3rd millennium BC & it is located south of the Nile River delta, on the west bank of the river. The Memphis archaeological zone was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979 & contains the ancient city’s site are the cemeteries, or necropolises as well as the huge Colossi of Ramses II that is one of the largest and most impressive of this great builder in Egypt.
- The pyramids of King Zoser in Sakkara: it was built by Imhotep and it is the only one of its kind as it was the first real pyramid to be constructed in ancient Egypt (predates those at Giza) that’s why it is the most ancient surviving monument and the oldest stone building in history. The pyramid consists of six layers of Mastaba tombs positioned above each other’s which represent a staircase to heaven as it goes upwards in six steps on four sides to its top.
- Finish the amazing tour and you will be transferred back to the hotel.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.