- In the morning, Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo.
- Start your amazing Cairo Tour to visit:
- Memphis City: it was the capital city of the Lower Egypt at the 3rd millennium BC & it is located south of the Nile River delta, on the west bank of the river. The Memphis archaeological zone was designated a UNESCO World Heritage site in 1979 & contains the ancient city’s site are the cemeteries, or necropolises as well as the huge Colossi of Ramses II that is one of the largest and most impressive of this great builder in Egypt.
- The pyramids of King Zoser in Sakkara: it was built by Imhotep and it is the only one of its kind as it was the first real pyramid to be constructed in ancient Egypt (predates those at Giza) that’s why it is the most ancient surviving monument and the oldest stone building in history. The pyramid consists of six layers of Mastaba tombs positioned above each other’s which represent a staircase to heaven as it goes upwards in six steps on four sides to its top.
- Pyramid of Dahshur (The Red Pyramid): it has been built with limestone by King Senfru which is the first proper pyramid to be built in ancient Egypt & second largest pyramid in Egypt after the grand pyramid of Cheops in Giza & located about 10 kilometers to the South of Sakkara & it is about 100 meters in height and the length of each side of its square shaped base is 188 meters.
- After finishing your tour transfer back to your hotel.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.