- Early Morning Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo.
- Start your amazing Cairo day tours to visit The Great Pyramids of Giza:
- The Pyramid of Cheops (Khufu): The only surviving of the seven wonders of the ancient world and the oldest pyramid in Giza and the largest in all Egypt tours, Khufu’s Great Pyramid stood 146m high when it was completed around 2570 BC.
- Pyramid of Chephren (Khafre): it is the second-tallest and second-largest of the 3 Ancient Egyptian Pyramids of Giza and the tomb of the Fourth-Dynasty pharaoh Khafre (Chefren), who ruled c. 2558−2532 BC.
- Pyramid of Menkaure (Mycerinus): It is the smallest of the three main Pyramids of Giza, located on the Giza Plateau in the southwestern outskirts of Cairo, Egypt. It is thought to have been built to serve as the tomb of the Fourth Dynasty Egyptian Pharaoh Menkaure.
- The Great Sphinx: The Sphinx is carved from a single piece of stone. One of the most famous monuments in the world, it is indeed a legendary statue for it has the body of a lion and the face of a man. lt is 70 m long and 20 m high. The face of the Sphinx closely resembles that of King Kephren.
- Move to visit the Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Museum. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display and the remainder in storerooms. Built in 1901 by the Italian construction company, Garozzo-Zaffarani, to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region, you can visit The Royal mummy's room (additional cost).
- Finish your tour and transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
- For more day tours check the Egypt day tours category.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes and service charge.
- Round-trip domestic flight tickets.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn't mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.