- Early Morning, Egypt Promotion Travel representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo & transfer to Cairo International Airport to fly to Luxor by Egypt air Domestic flight to Luxor which takes approx. one hour.
- Upon Arrival Luxor Airport, Egypt Promotion Travel Egyptologist tour guide will meet you who will be waiting for you there holding sign of your name.
- Start your amazing day on the East bank of the Nile River in southern Egypt. The city surrounds two huge, surviving ancient monuments & visit:
- The huge Temple of Karnak complex: located in the East Bank of the River Nile & considered the largest open-air museum which was one of ancient Egypt's grandest and most ambitious building projects with multiple temple buildings & covers more than 100 hectares.
- The Temple of Luxor: located in the heart of the city in the East Bank of the River Nile & it is one of the wonderful temples of Egypt & its entrance is known as the first pylon which was built by Ramses II and was decorated with scenes of his military expeditions (Specially his victory at the battle of Kadesh).
- After that you will move a mile north to the West Bank of the Nile to visit:
- The Valley of the Kings: It was the burial site of almost all the Pharaonic kings of the 18th till 20th dynasties & the most known tombs are Tut-Ankh-Amon (where discovered the treasures of this Golden King), King Tutmosis I, Tutmosis III, , King Ramses VI, King AmonhotepII and King Mrenptah. The clients visit 03 tombs during their tour according the opening tombs at that time.
- The Temple of Queen Hatshepsut: located in the West Bank of the River Nile & also knows by Deir El-Bahari Temple which is the Mortuary Temple of beautiful Queen Hatshepsut the first known female monarch (she ruled for about two decades) and who was stepmother of pharaoh Thutmose III.
- The Colossi Statues of Memnon: located West Bank of the River Nile which are two huge stone statues of the Pharaoh Amenhotep III, who reigned in Egypt during the Dynasty XVIII (around 1350 BC).
- Finish your tour then move to Luxor Airport and take your domestic flight back to Cairo.
- Egypt Promotion Travel representative will wait you at The Airport to transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo with the best memories about Luxor.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Round-trip domestic flight tickets.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.