- In the morning, Egypt Promotion Travel Tour Guide will pick you up from your hotel Cairo.
- Drive to El-Fayoum Oasis by private Air Condition Vehicle through desert Road which takes around one and half hour (about 105 km).
- El Fayoum Oasis: Fayoum is a city in Middle Egypt & it is one of the most beautiful regions of Egypt & it includes two areas declared as protected by the Egyptian Government: Lake Qarun and Wadi Rayan National Parks. Fayoum is considered as an oasis, but it differs from the real oasis as it receives the water directly from the Nile by an ancient canal.
- Upon arrival, you will see vegetation as we near El Fayoum drive to explore:
- Meidum Pyramid: It contains a large pyramid and several mudbrick mastabas.
- Qaroun Lake: it was declared as one of the protected areas in 1989 & it is considered one of the most important ancient natural lakes. It is the remaining part of the ancient Moeris Lake. You can practice water sports, fishing and bird watching. The best period for fishing is from July to September.
- Wadi Al-Rayyan (Al-Rayyan Valley): It was designated as a Protected Area in 1989 to protect the area & it consists of two lakes connected by Egypt's only waterfall which is of the best known attractions in Wadi El- Rayan & it’s a paradise for a bird watchers as there are 169 species.
- Wadi Al-Hitan (Valley of the Whales): is a natural reserve area located in the western desert & the whale fossils represent one of the iconic stories of evolution because it contains about 400 rare fossils of whales as well as the presence of fossils of other early animals such as sharks, shark teeth, crocodiles, sawfish, turtles and rays.
- Finish your visit and transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.