- In the morning, Egypt promotion Egyptologist tour guide will pick you up from your hotel.
- Start your full-day tour from Cairo day tours to visit:
- Museum of Egyptian Antiquities: The Museum of Egyptian Antiquities, is known commonly as the Egyptian Museum or the Cairo Museum. It is home to an extensive collection of ancient Egyptian antiquities. It has 120,000 items, with a representative amount on display and the remainder in storerooms. Built-in 1901 by the Italian construction company, Garozzo-Zaffarani, to a design by the French architect Marcel Dourgnon, the edifice is one of the largest museums in the region. Move to the second of our Egypt tours list Saladin Citadel.
- Citadel of Saladin: It is a medieval Islamic-era fortification in Cairo, built by Salah ad-Din (Saladin) and further developed by subsequent Egyptian rulers. It was the seat of government in Egypt and the residence of its rulers for nearly 700 years from the 13th to the 19th centuries. Its location on a promontory of the Mokattam hills near the center of Cairo commands a strategic position overlooking the city and dominating its skyline. At the time of its construction, it was among the most impressive and ambitious military fortification projects of its time. It is now a preserved historic site and mosque. End the Egypt excursions by the Old Coptic Cairo tour.
- Old Coptic Cairo which is a part of Old Cairo and as per the Christian tradition the Holy Family visited this area:
- Babylon Fortress.
- Hanging Church.
- The Greek Church of St. George.
- Saints Sergius Church (Abu Serga).
- Church of St. Barbara.
- Ben Ezra synagogue.
- Finish your tour and transfer back to your hotel in Cairo.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes and service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn't mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.