- Early Morning, Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel in Cairo to start your amazing tour to the beautiful city Alexandria through (Cairo- Alexandria) Desert Road which takes around 02 hours driving.
- Alexandria was founded by Alexander the Great in 312 B.C. and was the capital of Greco-Roman Egypt.
- Arrive to Alexandria & visit the following amazing sites:
- The Catacombs of Kom El Shoukafa: It is the largest Roman Funerary complex in Egypt as it is an underground wonder world of ornate carvings and paintings and a mixture of Roman and Egyptian designs. And dates from the second century A.D. This warren of tombs on three levels.
- The Pompey’s Pillar: it’s a Roman triumphal column of 25-meter high and 2.7-meter at its base which Made of red Aswan granite and was built in honor of the Roman Emperor Diocletian who freed the besieged city and brought food to its starving people and site contain also a big statue of him.
- Citadel of Fort Qaitbey from outside: it’s a mixture between Pharaonic & Islamic histories as the fort is on the original site of the Pharos (It was Alexandria’s ancient lighthouse which built in 279 BC to a height of 12 meters and topped with the statue of Poseidon) & it was built in the 1480’s.
- Morsi Abu Alabas Mosque: It is an Egyptian mosque in the city of Alexandria & it is located in the Anfoushi neighborhood of Alexandria, near the Citadel of Qaitbay. It’s contain the tomb of Murcian Andalusi Sufi Sheikh Abul Abbas al-Mursi who died in 1286 and The mosque was first built in 1307 and redesigned and built in today's current form by Eugenio Valzania and Mario Rossi in the years 1929/1945.
- Drive back to Cairo & transfer to your hotel.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.