- Early morning, Egypt Promotion Travel representative will pick you up from your Hotel in Cairo to Cairo International Airport to fly to Aswan by Domestic flight.
- Upon Arrival Aswan Airport, Egypt promotion Egyptologist tour guide will meet you who will be waiting for you there holding sign of your name.
- Start your amazing day to visit:
- Philae Temple: which dedicated to the goddess Isis and it’s a temple which tell one of the most famous Egyptian mythology of Isis and how she brought her beloved husband back to life, birth of her son Horus & mummifying Osiris after death.The temple was moved to a small island called Agilika after building the High Dam to preserve it from the flood & originally it was built during the reign of Ptolemy II (Egypt’s Greco-Roman Period). There was obelisks in front of the temple in the past which were removed by British Consul Henry Salt in 1918 and are now in a garden in Dorset, England.
- The High Dam: It’s a rock-fill dam located at the northern border between Egypt and Sudan which considered an engineering miracle to protect Egypt from annual floods from the Nile as construction for the project began in 1960 and was completed in 1968. It was officially inaugurated in 1971 & its measures 111m in height, 3,830m in length, and has a base width of 980m. The spillway has a discharge capacity of 11,000m³ a second.
- Unfinished Obelisk: It’s a huge obelisk & it’s one of the most famous stones left behind and it’s taller than any known obelisk ever raised which abandoned when fractures appeared in its sides but still attached to bedrock. By discovering this obelisk; we have a good clue to how the ancient Egyptians quarried the hard granite with simple tools which used for building ancient temples & colossi status although it’s still a big mystery the method they brought this heavy stones to Cairo which is around 500 miles away from Aswan.
- Enjoy a felucca ride on the River Nile around Aghakhan and Elephantine Islands.
- Finish your tour then move to Aswan Airport and take your domestic flight back to Cairo.
- Egypt Promotion Travel representative will wait you at the airport to transfer you back to your hotel in Cairo with the best memories about Aswan.
NB: In case of pick up from 06th of October Areas, there is a supplement of $10 per person would apply.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Round-trip domestic flight tickets.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.