- Early Morning, Egypt Promotion Travel tour guide will pick you up from your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Travel to Abu Simbel by private air-conditioned vehicle which takes around 45 minutes driving.
- Arrive to Abu Simbel & start your amazing tour to visit to Abu Simbel Temples which is located on the western bank of Lake Nasser & it’s about 230 km southwest of Aswan near the border with Sudan.
It’s a set of two temples, it was constructed for the pharaoh “Ramses II” and the other for his own beautiful wife “Nefertari”. It were built in 1255 BC & it was rediscovered two hundred years ago.
The larger temple dedicated to three major Egyptian goddess & features with four large statues of Ramses II on its facade, while the smaller temple is dedicated to the love goddess Hathor, with statues designed for his beloved wife Nefertari.
- Travel back to Aswan & transfer to your hotel or Nile Cruise in Aswan.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Meet and assisted upon arrival and departure at Airports.
- Round trip transport by private Air condition vehicle in Aswan.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.
- Rates don’t apply for the special dates on 22 Feb & 22 Oct every year.