- In early Morning you will be transferred by Egypt Promotion Travel representative from your Hotel to Aswan Airport.
- Fly to Abu Simbel by domestic flight.
- Upon Arrival Abu Simbel Airport Egypt promotion Egyptologist tour guide will meet you who will be waiting for you there holding sign of your name.
- Start your amazing day to Abu Simbel Temple which is located on the western bank of Lake Nasser & it’s about 230 km southwest of Aswan near the border with Sudan.
It’s a set of two temples, it was constructed for the pharaoh “Ramses II” and the other for his own beautiful wife “Nefertari”. It were built in 1255 BC & it was rediscovered two hundred years ago.
The larger temple dedicated to three major Egyptian goddess & features with four large statues of Ramses II on its facade, while the smaller temple is dedicated to the love goddess Hathor, with statues designed for his beloved wife Nefertari.Finish the visit and fly to Aswan by domestic flight.
- Arrive to Aswan & transfer back to your hotel or cruise.
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Meet and assisted upon arrival and departure at Airports.
- Round trip transport by private Air condition vehicle
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Round-trip domestic flight tickets.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.
- Rates don’t apply for the Sun Festival event on 22 Feb & 22 Oct every years.