- In the morning: Egypt Promotion Travel tour Guide will meet you at your hotel to escort you for a beautiful tour.
- Transfer by Private A/C Vehicle to Visit:
- The Roman Theater which is the only known Roman amphitheater in Egypt which is located in the modern area of Kom El-Dikaa and it is well-preserved structure composed of thirteen terraces with marble seats up to 800 spectators in the traditional Greek style and also contain galleries, baths, Roman villas and a beautiful garden surround it.
- The Catacomb of Kom El-Shoqafa: It is the largest Roman Funerary complex in Egypt as it is an underground wonder world of ornate carvings and paintings and a mixture of Roman and Egyptian designs. And dates from the second century A.D. This warren of tombs on three levels.
- El Mursi Abu Elabas: It is an Egyptian mosque in the city of Alexandria & it is located in the Anfoushi neighborhood of Alexandria, near the Citadel of Qaitbay. It’s contain the tomb of Murcian Andalusi Sufi Sheikh Abul Abbas al-Mursi who died in 1286 and The mosque was first built in 1307 and redesigned and built in today's current form by Eugenio Valzania and Mario Rossi in the years 1929/1945.
- Alexandria Library & Qaytbay Citadel from outside.
- Free walk on the Cornish.
- Finish your tour and drop off at your hotel in Alexandria.
General Note: Alexandria Library is closed on Friday so you will be able to take Photos from outside
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by private Air condition vehicle.
- Entrance fees to the mentioned historical place.
- Private Qualified Egyptologist guide (Other Language by request German, Chinese, Italian, Russian, and Spanish with additional fees).
- 02 small bottles of mineral water per person for the day.
- All Taxes & service charge.
- Entry Fees of any sites didn’t mentioned in the itinerary.
- Food nor Beverage
- Tipping nor any extras not mentioned in the itinerary nor Personal expenses.